Prisma Health, the largest not for profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a visionary and enthusiastic leader to serve as Vice Chair for Clinical Operations within the Department of Neurology. The ideal candidate will have an interest/expertise in ambulatory general neurology, memory disorders or neurophysiology. Experience or a degree in Administration would be beneficial. The position has an affiliate faculty appointment with the University of South Carolina School of Medicine and entails teaching medical students, residents, and fellows. He/She will be responsible for assisting the Academic Chair and Vice Chair of Medical Staff Affairs.
- Develops compensation models and contracts that support the operational and strategic goals and values of Prisma Health (the promotion of quality outcomes, care model efficiency, fiscal performance, and provider well-being and productivity) with Chair/Vice Chair.
- Collaborates with hospital and outpatient practice sites to facilitate the coordination and design of care across the ambulatory, acute, and post-acute settings.
- Works with Chair to understand and manage departmental finances.
- Supports physician and APP Recruitment.
- Provides surgical and/or non-surgical work-up, diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Upholds the standards of professionalism and remains dedicated to clinical excellence.
- Respects diversity and embodies our purpose: Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
- Direct and/or indirect supervision of team members that may include final budget authority.
- Job will be considered a member of management staff at Prisma Health Company or affiliate and will have direct reports.
Learn more about Columbia. Visit www.ExperienceColumbiaSC.com
*Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer*
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to:
Ayanna Harris, Physician Recruiter, Ayanna.Harris@PrismaHealth.org
Prisma Health is an equal opportunity employer which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.