Join Our Team!
Parkview Health is actively recruiting Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologists, Neurohospitalists, Neurocritical Care physicians, a Neurosurgeon & Pediatric Neurologist to join our growing Neuroscience & Women's & Children's service lines in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region’s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Parkview physicians and coworkers have earned the following certifications and accreditations:
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (seeing over 2,000 strokes annually)
- Parkview Health 2021 Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke GOLD PLUS with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll award
- PRMC Stroke Center received the highest rating issued by US World News, “High Performing”
- Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Named one of the nation’s top employers by Forbes
Graduate Medical Education Programs
- Parkview will be welcoming their first Internal Medicine and General Surgery ACGME-accredited residency classes starting July 2022.
- Parkview is committed to continuing the growth of their residency specialty programs. The organization has invested significant resources towards the development of approximately ten residency programs during the next five to seven years.
- These residencies will help fulfill the increasing need for more high-quality physicians in Northeast Indiana, while also ensuring a positive and healthy place to work.
- The new residency programs will primarily be located at Parkview Hospital Randallia in Fort Wayne - a new state of the art academic center- with rotations to Parkview Regional Medical Center and Parkview community hospitals.
Parkview Physicians Group – Neurosciences
- We are armed with the most advanced technology and a team with the skills and qualifications needed to make it work
- Our Neurology and Neurosurgery teams are comprised of board-certified experts in brain and spinal care
Parkview Regional Medical Center
- $575 million-dollar tertiary medical center opened its doors in 2012
- Beautiful, new 440-bed state-of-the-art facility
- Graduate Medical Education program
- Operates the Samaritan Flight Program and a hospital-based hospitalist and Neurointensivist/eICU® program
- Parkview Health offers great opportunities to conduct research through our Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation or teaching opportunities at the IU School of Medicine Fort Wayne campus.
Our excellent benefit package includes:
Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Competitive PTO/CME time
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis – but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Fort Wayne, the region’s hub and Indiana’s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation’s lowest cost of living.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you’re looking to grow your career, family, or home.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you’re a fan of professional sports, you won’t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals, and happenings, you’ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.