Advocate Trinity Hospital-Committed to Community Partnerships where together we find new ways to change lives, our communities and help more people live well.
- Hospital and clinic location offers easy commute to Chicago’s desirable South & West Loop “city” living and family friendly suburbs.
- 200 Bed Hospital-Cover full spectrum of Neurology Consults
- Designated Primary Stroke Center & Tele stroke support provided
- 7 on 7 off Neuro Hospitalist schedule
- Flexible scheduling for General Neurologists
- See full spectrum of Neurology, minimal call, great work/life balance
- Able to support H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
Advocate Trinity Hospital, is part of the Advocate Health Southland Network which has provided residents in Southeast Chicago with outstanding clinical outcomes and compassionate care for more than 120 years. Our busy “Neighborhood” hospital treats more than 90,000 patients annually, providing access to more than 300 physicians with expertise in more than 50 specialties. This includes advanced heart attack care, primary stroke care center, oncology center and an array of surgical specialties not found in most community hospitals
About Advocate Aurora Health-is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States. Providing state-of-the art care, we are part of a notable group of systems from across the country that set the national benchmarks for health care quality and efficiency.
- Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3600 physicians and 1,800 advance practice clinicians.
- Advocate Aurora Health is a leading employer in the Midwest with 75,000 employees, including more than 22,000 nurses and the region’s largest employed medical staff and home health organization.
- A national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, the system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care and 26 hospitals.
- Advocate Aurora is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology and pediatrics. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
- Collegial practice environment supportive physician leadership
- High physician satisfaction
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Signing bonus/Productivity bonus with Salary Guarantee
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- Health, Life, Dental, Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Matching Contributions
Join us as we strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
We welcome general and fellowship trained Neurologists to join us in our system wide service line expansion. For Confidential and immediate consideration, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to Rebecca.Bork@advocatehealth.com