We welcome your sub-specialty interests in Movement, MS, Neurophysiology and Stroke to enhance existing services and provide outstanding care in all areas of our Neuroscience service line.
Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center the state’s largest, most comprehensive nonprofit medical center and non-university medical teaching program. Our quaternary care center has over 900 beds and 86 specialties. As a nationally recognized health care provider, we offer a wide range of medical specialties in a culturally affirming and compassionate way.
Our neuroscience team is at the top of its field and our neurosurgical capabilities support our accredited comprehensive stroke program, brain cancers, epilepsy, movement disorders and the full spectrum of neurological care. Additionally, our regional epilepsy and multiple sclerosis programs are national trendsetters.
As a member of our Neurology service regardless of location, you will provide quality care in a patient-centered, collaborative environment. Your practice will be well supported with strong clinical, operational, and administrative teams. And our broad primary care base along with established referral relationships will ensure you expand an existing or build a thriving sub-specialty practice in a short time.
- We support development of subspecialty clinics and welcome general Neurologists
- Provide outpatient or inpatient management of a diverse patient population
- Access to a wide variety of neurological diagnoses and acuity
- Flexible scheduling & negotiable call with support from our tele-stroke program
As a leading multi-specialty medical group Milwaukee, we offer an employment-based model, an excellent work environment, competitive salary including production incentives & comprehensive benefits.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
- Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3600 physicians and 1,800 advance practice clinicians.
- Advocate Aurora Health is a leading employer in the Midwest with 75,000 employees, including more than 22,000 nurses and the region’s largest employed medical staff and home health organization.
- A national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, the system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care and 26 hospitals.
- Advocate Aurora is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology and pediatrics.
Milwaukee-Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
City of Milwaukee http://city.milwaukee.gov/home
Visit Milwaukee http://www.visitmilwaukee.org/
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you. https://www.advocateaurorahealth.org/our-story/
For more information contact email@example.com