General/Subspecialty Neurologists-Chicago’s Desirable Wrigleyville/Lakeview Location
7 days left
- Full Time
Join our collegial Neurology team at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center (AIMMC).
We welcome your sub specialty interests in Movement, MS, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology and Headache to enhance existing services while providing outstanding care in all areas of General Neurology.
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center is a comprehensive stroke center and level 1 trauma center located on Chicago’s North Side. It is one of the state’s largest, most comprehensive nonprofit medical centers and non-university medical teaching programs.
- We support development of subspecialty clinics along with general Neurology
- Provide outpatient and inpatient management of a diverse patient population
- EEGs and EMGs a plus.
- Access to a wide variety of neurological diagnoses
- Large referral base from loyal PCP’s in the service area.
- Teaching available, if desired
- H1B visa support available
As a leading multi-specialty medical group practice in Chicagoland, we offer an employment based model, an excellent work environment, competitive salary including production incentives & comprehensive benefits.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States.
- Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3600 physicians and 1,800 advance practice clinicians.
- Advocate Aurora Health is a leading employer in the Midwest with 75,000 employees, including more than 22,000 nurses and the region’s largest employed medical staff and home health organization.
- A national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, the system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care and 26 hospitals.
- Advocate Aurora is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology and pediatrics.
We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
We welcome general and fellowship trained Neurologists to join us in our system wide service line expansion.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
About Chicago, Illinois (Lakeview)
Lakeview is one of the 77 community areas of Chicago, located on the city’s North Side and is anchored by a beautiful stretch of shoreline to the east and dotted with train stops from two ‘L’ lines, Lakeview is one of Chicago’s liveliest and most accessible neighborhoods. Several distinct areas – East Lakeview, Central Lakeview, Boystown and Wrigleyville – meld together to form a lakefront community that celebrates diversity and boasts something for every type of visitor. Wrigleyville is the neighborhood that sits in the shadows of historic Wrigley Field, which is the 2nd oldest stadium in baseball and is home of the Chicago Cubs.
Hit the bustling commercial districts along Belmont Avenue, Lincoln Avenue, Southport Avenue, Clark Street, Halsted Street and Broadway Street to shop – or live it up with the locals at the seemingly endless option for bars and pubs, and the dozens of celebrated restaurants in between.
Arts and culture come in the form of live music venues, several summer street festivals and a thriving scene for theater, dance and comedy (Belmont Theater District is a stellar collection of nearly 20 independent companies).
Not to be outdone by its extraordinary entertainment landscape, Lakeview makes full use of its slice of Lincoln Park, a 1,200 acre oasis dedicated to the outdoors. Here you will find the scenic Lakefront Trail, a golf course and driving range, a boat harbor, a bird sanctuary, tennis courts and grassy playing fields that are also perfect for picnics or just soaking in the waves.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for General/Subspecialty Neurologists-Chicago’s Desirable Wrigleyville/Lakeview Location
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly