Mercy Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join a busy group practice at Mercy Hospital South in St. Louis County, Missouri. The prospective candidate will provide both outpatient and inpatient medicine.
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a highly competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Physician Wellness Program
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Mercy Hospital South:
- Third-largest medical center in the Greater St Louis area
- 767 acute- bed hospital
- Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level 1 Stroke Center.
- Dedicated neuroscience team consisting of neurologists, neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists
- State of the art neuro imaging with three neuro-radiologists
- Level II Trauma Center
- 70,000 emergency visits annually
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
- System-wide Epic EMR
Mercy Neurology groups are a part of Mercy Clinic, a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group and is part of the Sisters of Mercy Health System, the fifth largest Catholic Health System in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 43 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers.
Working for Mercy gives you all the advantages of a larger organization balanced by the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group. You’ll discover a friendly and cooperative environment where people care for one another at every level. What sets us apart is our unique approach where physicians and professional managers share leadership and make decisions together to improve upon, and deliver, world-class care.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949 | firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net/careers
Mercy Neurology Services