Roper St. Francis Physician Partners is seeking a Outpatient Neurologist to join an established Neuroscience program in Charleston South Carolina. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. Our group is a nationally recognized practice that is focused on team based care. The successful candidate will:
- Diagnose neurologic conditions and disorders based on physical and cognitive exams.
- Develop treatment plans and manage patients.
- Collaborate with our Neuro-hospitalists to provide continuity of patient care upon discharge.
- Maintain current knowledge of trends in Neurological science
The Neuroscience & Spine Program at Roper St. Francis Healthcare includes the state-of-the-art Neuro-Spine Center located on the St. Francis Hospital campus and a nationally certified Primary Stroke Center at two of our four hospitals. Roper Hospital’s Primary Stroke Center was the first in the Low-country to be certified by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Recertification occurred in 2020.
- Physician Partners employed
- Established team of 7 neurosurgeons and 14 Advanced Practitioners
- Large referral network including 4 hospitals and a large network of employed primary care physicians
- Comprehensive Stroke Center with 24/7 neuro-hospitalist support
- Doctor of Medicine required
- Completion of Residency
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of SC
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice.
Roper St. Francis Healthcare is the Lowcountry’s only private, not-for-profit healthcare provider.
The 657-bed system comprises more than 90 facilities and services in seven counties. Member hospitals include Roper Hospital, Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, Roper St. Francis Mount Pleasant Hospital and Roper St. Francis Berkeley Hospital, each of which is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Our active medical staff is made up of more than 800 board certified physicians. The group includes Roper St. Francis Physician Partners, an expansive network of more than 200 physicians who offer primary care and 20 subspecialties.
Roper St. Francis Healthcare is routinely recognized for excellence in patient care by national organizations and agencies such as BlueCross BlueShield, the Commission on Cancer, National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, Thomson Reuters, U.S. News & World Report, Consumer Reports and more.
With more than 5,200 employees, RSFH is Charleston’s largest private employer, and the system consistently scores in the superior category for patient and physician satisfaction.
Come see why so many have joined our dynamic organization.