Join the authority in medicine and partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2020-2021), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. At Mayo Clinic, we believe there is a better path to healing that humanizes the practice of health care and inspires hope in the people who need it most. You will be part of an amazing diverse team committed to solving the most serious and complex medical challenges – one patient at a time.
Mayo Clinic offers a variety of employee benefits. For additional information please visit Mayo Clinic Benefits. Eligibility may vary.
The Department of Neurology is seeking a General Neurologist based in our Mankato, MN community practice.
* Ideal candidates will have fellowship training or practice experience focused on EMG/peripheral neuromuscular disorders, though any subspecialty training will be considered
* New or experienced neurologists are encouraged to apply
* Opportunity exists for joint clinical appointment with Mayo Clinic in Rochester, clinical research, academic promotion and teaching opportunities
* 5 day work week; outpatient focused. Hybrid neuro-hospitalist consult service with hospital call expectation up to 5 weeks per year. Outreach services may be required.
* Department has Primary Stroke Center certified by Joint Commission with Telestroke coverage support
* Full back up from all subspecialties
* Neurology department conferences (i.e. grand rounds) via webcast
* Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee
* Common EHR/PACS across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites
Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurology and eligible for Minnesota State License Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.