Fulfilling the promise of medicine
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have per-diem and-full time openings for:
- Antioch/Walnut Creek: Generalist - 3.5 days/week.
- Fremont/San Leandro: Generalist - Fellowship training optional. Neurohospitalist applicants welcome.
- Oakland: Generalist – Fellowship training a plus.
- Sacramento: Regional Epileptologist with surgical program experience.
- San Francisco: Generalist - Fellowship training a plus. “Be the physician you want to be”.
- San Rafael: Epileptologist - Epilepsy (40%) and general neurology (60%).
PER-DIEM NEUROLOGY POOL PHYSICIANS
- Oakland: Generalist
- San Rafael: Generalist
- South San Francisco: Generalist
Neurologists needed in several locations for days, weeks, months. Hourly salary.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org/.
You may also email your CV to: Ken Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter, Kenneth.email@example.com or call (510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell). We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: