Design Neuroscience Center (DNC)
Main Office Located in the Doral Section of Miami Close to the Miami International Airport
Looking for BC/BE Neurologist in the Following Areas:
- Neuro-hospitalist -- Candidates interested in a combination of Neuro-hospitalists and or Office Practice – Not interested in Locums.
- Brain Injury Fellows -- Graduating Neurologists interested in Brain Injury Fellowship Training– With focus on TBI, Stroke and General Neurology. Training also available for In-patient and out-Patient Neurological Rehabilitation and Spasticity and Pain Management. Opportunity for Employment after completing Training
- General Neurologists and Subspecialty Trained Neurologists
New Graduates and Experienced Neurologists Welcome to Apply
Opportunities for Career Building, Ownership and Leadership.
Willing to Sponsor US trained Graduates needing Visa’s
Attractive Salary and Bonus Package
About Design Neuroscience Center:
- Main Facility in 12000 Square Foot
- Staff Model Practice Group with sustained growth over 10 years.
- Subspecialty and General Neurologist, 3 Neuropsychologists, Neurorehabilitation Therapists. Hospital Service Bed Capacity 800 between 4 hospitals with Comprehensive Stroke, Neurorehabilitation, Level 1 Trauma Center. Now expanding to 3 additional hospitals in 2022.
- Multilingual and Multicultural Practice
- Fellows, Resident, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant Available
- Acute Neuro-Hospitalist Service provider -- Providing Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, General Neurology, ICU Consultations
- Neurorehabilitation – Outpatient and Inpatient Services Including Spasticity and Pain Management
- Electrophysiology – EEG (adult and pediatric) and EMG-Nerve Conduction
- Pediatric Neurology
- Program Director for ACGME Accredited Training Program in Neurology – Medical Students, Residents and Fellowship Training Program with link to Academic Centers.
- Research Opportunities
- Care for Domestic and International Patients