Neurology - Physician Opening
San Diego, California: (East San Diego County-La Mesa)
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group: Multi-specialty group of 600+ Providers
CLICK TO APPLY: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=os68ffwF&s=American_Academy_of_Neurology
Live and work in San Diego, California boasting miles of sandy beaches, incredible weather, major attractions, amazing outdoor activities; San Diego is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the West Coast. San Diego is family friendly, with a diverse geography delivering a multitude of housing options and top-rated school districts.
- Group has 19 outpatient clinic locations throughout San Diego
- SRSMG is a large, multi-specialty group that offers patients convenient, coordinated & integrated care
- Group provides patients a full range of services across 29 different specialties in medicine
- All clinics have a lead RN, triage RN, LVNs and 1:1 Provider/MA ratio plus operations team
- Integrated EMR system allows for seamless communication amongst group PCP's & specialists
Join a 600+ provider practice with dedicated Neurology division
- Our Division of Neurology is currently looking for 1 new team member
- Current department has 8 outpatient FTE’s across 6 of our 19 clinical locations in San Diego
- Turnkey practice, opportunity to take over an established neurology practice
- Over 200 primary care providers employed by the group: all referrals are built in
- Established inpatient Neuro-hospitalist program
- This is an Outpatient ONLY position with no hospital call
- General neurology or subspecialty training welcome
- Must be board certified to qualify for employment (if completing training, board eligible ok)
- Competitive starting salary with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to become a shareholder in the group after your second year of employment
About the Group:
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, with 19 locations offering services such as primary and specialty care, laboratory, physical therapy, radiology, pharmacy and urgent care.
Founded in 1923, SRSMG was San Diego’s first multispecialty medical group. Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group has more than 500 physicians, 100 advanced practice providers and 2,800 staff members representing virtually every field of medicine dedicated to delivering the extraordinary level of caring called ‘The Sharp Experience’. ‘The Sharp Experience’ combines clinical excellence, advanced technology and patient- and family-centered care.
Awards and Recognition:
- Group named as San Diego’s Best Medical Group in the San Diego’s Best Union-Tribune Readers Poll.
- Group achieved “Top 10% Recognition for Patient Experience and Quality” by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Sharp Rees-Stealy is the only medical group in San Diego County to achieve these two distinctions two years in a row and one of only four in California to earn the Quality recognition.
- Recognized by America’s Physician Groups in “Standards of Excellence Elite Status” 12 years in a row.
- Recognized for quality results and received full accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance for our disease management program.
- Named Acclaim Award Winner by the American Medical Group Association signifying Sharp Rees-Stealy as one of the top medical groups in the nation.