Novant Health Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute
Novant Health is looking for compassionate, caring Neurologists to join our rapidly growing Inpatient Neurology teams in NC, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities that that align with your interest(s).
- Requirements: Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurohospitalists
- Position Responsibilities: Inpatient Neurology Acute Care + Neuro Telemedicine
- Expertise and training preferred: Vascular, Stroke, Neurophysiology
- Locations for Inpatient Neurology: Winston-Salem, NC- NH Forsyth Medical Center and Charlotte, NC – NH Presbyterian Medical Center
- Excellent work life balance with the opportunity to pursue research or personal interests during time off.
- Inpatient based 7-day on, 7-day off work 12 hour shifts with no phone calls when off shift.
- Well established inpatient neurology practice with supportive, collegial relationships with emergency medicine, inpatient internal medicine, heart and vascular, neurosurgery, and interventional radiology teams.
- Research opportunities available.
Our specialized, multidisciplinary care teams of the
Novant Heath Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute include:
- Neurologists (IP and OP)
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, and South Carolina.
- At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Come enjoy the beautiful seasons of North Carolina as well as the landscapes of metro, suburban, mountains, and beaches of the Carolinas!
Join us, and let us transform healthcare together. If you would like to learn more, please share your CV. #MakeHealthcareRemarkable #JoinTeamAubergine
Cher D. Chambers
Physician Recruiter, Novant Health