The Neurosciences Institute at Atrium Health, located in Charlotte, NC, is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist with fellowship training/clinical expertise in Cognitive Neurology.
Atrium Health Neurosciences Institute combines the latest treatments and technologies with advanced research and renowned specialty programs to provide the region’s most comprehensive care for brain, spine, and nervous system disorders. Our neurology specialists work together to offer wide-ranging, seamless neurological care by taking a team-based approach to care, working in collaboration to address every aspect of our patients’ conditions. We invite highly qualified candidates who are committed to excellence in patient care, possess strong clinical skills, and have interest in research and academics to apply.
- Seeking an established provider with 5+ years of Cognitive Neurology experience and expertise
- Clinical focus on leading the delivery of quality patient care services, patient satisfaction, and regulatory standards through continuous evaluation
- Opportunity to develop a comprehensive cognitive program working with multispecialty resources across the System
- Dedicated administrative time
- Academic opportunities with faculty appointment within Atrium Health
- Resident and medical student teaching
- Research is encouraged and supported with dedicated research staff available
- Clinic Work Schedule: 8am – 5pm
- Strong partnership with Carolinas Rehabilitation
- Comprehensive benefit package including sign on and relocation allowance
- BE/BC in Neurology and licensed in the state of NC
Potential opportunities for academic leadership within the department is available as well with prospect to lead the research and/or education for the Department of Neurology. Atrium Health has a robust academic program across the system which includes active clinical and translational research and educational opportunities through work with residents, students, and other learners as well as continuing education.
Atrium Health is the second largest non-profit healthcare system in the United States, and its neurology programs reach patients suffering from Alzheimer’s, cognitive impairment, epilepsy, MS, neuropathy, Parkinson’s, sleep disorders, and stroke. The Institute provides the headquarters in Charlotte, where specialized clinical activity interface with extensive research and educational endeavors.