Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time BC/BE General Neurologist.
Location: Palo Alto, California
- General Neurology opportunity
- Average of 12-13 patients per day
- Opportunity for rapid practice growth
- Share-call with an outstanding group of PAFMG Neurology colleagues
- Call 1:6
- Neurology residency
- Subspecialty training optional
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V