Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our Neurosciences group. Join 12 colleagues in the department of Neurology, within the Division of Neurosciences on our main campus. Great Place to Work, Great Place to Play
Opportunities for subspecialty practices focused on:
- Sleep Medicine
- General Neurology
- Competitive salary, Loan Forgiveness, Outstanding benefits, and Relocation
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center – teaching and research – in addition to patient care
- Integrated, Regional Health System employing over 900 clinicians, and serving over 650,000 lives
- Our environmental sustainability program contributes to improving the health of our communities by using clean energy!
- Extend Love + Medicine beyond our walls through volunteer work in our local and global communities with Global Partners
About La Crosse
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Please contact me for more information.