Suburban Pittsburgh Adult Neurology Center Seeking Candidates
The Adult Neurology Center, located in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is seeking additional neurologists to join their practice in beautiful Washington, PA. The new neurologists will be joining their team and working alongside with the physicians at Washington Health System and the Washington Physicians Group at Washington Hospital and at their nearby clinic. The team at the private practice is excited to welcome a new neurologist to join their friendly group in the community.
The overall need at the Adult Neurology Center and Washington Health System is for a Neurologist to see general volume, however neurologists with subspecialty interests in Neuromuscular medicine could see a majority of EMG/Neuromuscular. Interests in EEG/Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, and Movement Disorders would also be well-supported and encouraged to build subspecialty clinics.
Washington Hospital Highlights:
• 30-minutes from Pittsburgh
• 300-bed hospital
• Referring hospital for University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and Allegheny Health
• Primary Stroke Center
• 1:3 call schedule, moving to 1:4
• Call is consultative and is taken from home
• No Stroke call - tele-stroke provided by UPMC
• Neuromuscular interests would be very well supported
• Neurologists with backgrounds in Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, and Movement Disorders would also be great fits
• Clinic located less than 5 minutes from the hospital
• APP support
• Teaching available and encouraged with their large family medicine residency
• Above MGMA Median compensation
• Base + productivity compensation model
About Washington, PA:
Located just 30 minutes Southwest of Pittsburgh, Washington, PA is a charming and affluent suburb rife with history and ways to stay busy. The area is proud to offer the top school districts in the region, and is home to nearly a dozen different museums of local and regional history. Washington also allows for easy access to modern commercial districts, major metropolitan living in Pittsburgh, and beautiful outdoor trails and farms. The area boasts among the lowest cost of living in the region and offers several suburbs and neighborhoods that are popular among physicians at the practice. Enjoy a reverse commute from the city to have the best of both city living and a suburban workplace.
For questions and to apply, please contact us at email@example.com, (216) 905-5666.