Lehigh Valley Health Network is recruiting for an additional outstanding neurologist with fellowship training in EMG and/or Neuromuscular Disease to join our large academic neurology team.
Neurology at LVHN has experienced significant growth during the last several years, and now has over 30 neurologists and more than 20 advanced care providers. Graduate medical education in Neurology at LVHN includes our 5 residents/year ACGME-accredited neurology residency program, our ACGME-accredited clinical neurophysiology fellowship (balanced between EMG and EEG training) and our ACGME-accredited vascular neurology fellowship. This new phase of clinical and educational growth of Neurology at LVHN is being led by Dr. Steven L. Lewis, Editor-in-Chief of Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology.
Our neuromuscular program includes five fellowship-trained neuromuscular neurologists/clinical neurophysiologists, who see patients with complex neuromuscular diseases and perform approximately 2000 EMG studies per year in our state-of-the art EMG suites with neuromuscular ultrasound capability, and are highly involved in resident and fellow education. In addition, our ALS-Association-recognized center is actively involved in multidisciplinary care and clinical research.
Our newest neuromuscular/EMG colleague can expect:
- Practice in a collegial, academic/educational environment with multiple subspecialists
- Academic appointment opportunity through the University of South Florida, LVHN’s medical school affiliate
LVHN offers providers the strength of a large network, an integrated medical staff and a platform to develop and grow your clinical, research, academic, and educational career.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology or Neuromuscular Disease
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance