St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates seeks to recruit a fellowship trained, board certified headache specialist to join our outstanding and well-established MS Headache practice located in Albany, NY. The Headache specialist will work in an outpatient setting with two Neurologists providing MS & Headache medicine care.
Headache Physician will enjoy close collaboration with a large team of internal specialists and robust primary care network. We offer a supportive practice environment with established patient bases with strong demand.
- Hospital Employed Position;
- Physician-led and Governed Board of Directors;
- Competitive base salaries are only one part of the equation: our physicians also have opportunities to earn additional dollars in quality and productivity incentives;
- Robust Referral Network;
- Call Rotation 1:3 weeks;
- Strong Advanced Practitioner support.
Applicants should have the following:
- Board Certified in Neurology;
- Fellowship training in Headache, board certified/board eligible;
- New York State License;
- DEA Certification;
- Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary to start and settle into practice. Great earning potential thereafter;
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Starting Bonus and Relocation assistance is available.
About St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates:
About St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., (SPHPMA) is one of the Capital Region’s largest multi-specialty physician groups with more than 665 physicians and advanced practitioners, in more than 100 practice locations. SPHPMA is a full affiliate corporation of St. Peter’s Health Partners.
Headquartered in Albany, NY, our physician group represents more than 20 specialties, including: primary care; internal medicine; pediatrics; cardiology; clinical nutrition; endocrinology; obstetrics and gynecology; hematology, medical oncology and radiation oncology; neurology; neurosurgery; pulmonary and critical care; radiology; urology; bariatric care and surgery; general, hepatobiliary, neurological, orthopedic, spinal, thoracic, vascular, and esophageal surgeries; and urgent care. Our offices and affiliates are located in the counties of Albany, Schenectady, Columbia, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Ulster and Warren.