St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates seeks to recruit a fellowship trained, board certified headache specialist to join our outstanding and well-established MS Headache practice located in Albany, NY. The Headache specialist will work in an outpatient setting with two Neurologists providing MS & Headache medicine care.
Headache Physician will enjoy close collaboration with a large team of internal specialists and robust primary care network. We offer a supportive practice environment with established patient bases with strong demand.
- Hospital Employed Position;
- Physician-led and Governed Board of Directors;
- Competitive base salaries are only one part of the equation: our physicians also have opportunities to earn additional dollars in quality and productivity incentives;
- Robust Referral Network;
- Call Rotation 1:3 weeks;
- Strong Advanced Practitioner support.
Applicants should have the following:
- Board Certified in Neurology;
- Fellowship training in Headache, board certified/board eligible;
- New York State License;
- DEA Certification;
- Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary to start and settle into practice. Great earning potential thereafter;
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Starting Bonus and Relocation assistance is available.
About St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates:
About St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., (SPHPMA) is one of the Capital Region’s largest multi-specialty physician groups with more than 665 physicians and advanced practitioners, in more than 100 practice locations. SPHPMA is a full affiliate corporation of St. Peter’s Health Partners.
Headquartered in Albany, NY, our physician group represents more than 20 specialties, including: primary care; internal medicine; pediatrics; cardiology; clinical nutrition; endocrinology; obstetrics and gynecology; hematology, medical oncology and radiation oncology; neurology; neurosurgery; pulmonary and critical care; radiology; urology; bariatric care and surgery; general, hepatobiliary, neurological, orthopedic, spinal, thoracic, vascular, and esophageal surgeries; and urgent care. Our offices and affiliates are located in the counties of Albany, Schenectady, Columbia, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Ulster and Warren.
Apply for Headache Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly