Outpatient General & Subspecialty Neurology at Neurosciences Center in Vibrant Baton Rouge!
A well-regarded neuroscience center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is seeking general and sub-specialized neurologists to join its thriving practice. Sub-specialty interest in epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, headache, and neurohospitalist medicine are especially welcome, but all sub-specialists are encouraged to apply. Hospital directorship is available for an experienced neurologist.
Medical Center Highlights:
- 12-Bed Neuro-ICU
- Primary Stroke Center
- Center for Comprehensive MS Care
- State-of-the-art imaging center and neuro-diagnostic lab (MRI, EEG, EMG/NCS, Ultrasound, Echo)
- DBS Program and Surgeon on staff
- Sleep Lab
- Active plan to build and develop EMU
- All subspecialties can be accommodated, however, there is an immediate need for Headache, MS, and Epilepsy
- Subspecialty volume can be built up to approximately 80%
- M-F Schedule for outpatient neurologists
- Leadership opportunity available for interested candidates
- Non-burdensome, consultative call schedule
- Teaching opportunities available
- Research opportunities available
- 2-year partnership track
- Extremely competitive compensation package, student loan forgiveness available
- Work-Life balance
- One of three centers in Louisiana designated by the National MS Society for comprehensive MS Care in its "Partners in Care" Program
- APP Support with specially MS-trained providers
- Partner with current epileptologist
- Support for building an EMU
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Outpatient General & Subspecialty Neurology at Neurosciences Center in Vibrant Baton Rouge!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly