Bring your Clinical and Leadership skills to our busy, outpatient based Autonomic practice-one of two centers in WI with an Autonomic testing laboratory. You will work directly with 3 Advanced Clinical Providers and in close collaboration with our multidisciplinary team. With an established Primary Care, Cardiology and Endocrinology referral base you will have an opportunity to provide care for adolescents and adults.
Our Program Offers:
- Large population of autonomic dysfunction patients
- Clinical practice with opportunity for clinical research.
- Collaboration with Stanford on sleep and POTS study currently.
- Intensive rehabilitation program for autonomic dysfunction patients including sleep psychology, PT, OT, Speech Therapy, Integrative Medicine (massage, acupuncture), dietician.
- Sleep psychologist, board certified, actively working the program.
- Close collaboration with cardiac electrophysiology.
- Opportunity to see other neuromuscular or neuropathy patients
- Strong support of administration/organizational leadership
- Candidate must be board eligible/certified in General Neurology and fellowship training in Autonomic, Neuromuscular or Peripheral Neuropathy desired.
- Six Figure Student Loan Forgiveness plan, market competitive compensation and CME along with comprehensive benefits
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
Our beautiful facility is located due north of Downtown Milwaukee in a lovely, safe community offering great schools and amenities with convenient access to an international airport and the recreational opportunities that draw people to the beautiful state of Wisconsin.
About Grafton, Wisconsin
Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth.
The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. Whether it’s canoeing on the Milwaukee River, biking, golfing, heading to Lake Michigan or shopping, residents and visitors are sure to find something to do.
About Advocate Aurora Health
As a member of our Neurology service regardless of location, you will provide quality care in a patient-centered, collaborative environment. Your practice will be well supported with strong clinical, operational, and administrative teams. And, our broad primary care base along with established referral relationships will ensure you expand an existing or build a thriving sub-specialty practice in a short time.
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with 75,000 employees, including more than 22,000 nurses and the region’s largest employed medical staff and home health organization. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, the system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care. Advocate Aurora is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology and pediatrics.
Advocate Health Care in Illinois and Aurora Health Care in Wisconsin together form one of the country’s premier, not-for-profit health systems. Advocate Aurora Health is nationally recognized for clinical expertise across the care continuum while leading health care transformation to drive value and reimagine the consumer experience.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about Neurology and subspecialty opportunities across Illinois and Wisconsin.