Grow With Us in Chicago-All Neurology Specialties Welcome with Potential For Site Leadership
Advocate Aurora Health is expanding Neurology services to Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove, IL and Dreyer Medical Clinic (AMG West) in Aurora, IL. This team will be fully supported by a significant and broad referral base drawing from DuPage county and both Northwest and Southwest Chicago Suburbs. Good Samaritan operates the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the DuPage county and is the only health care provider in Illinois to have earned the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award—the highest presidential honor for performance and excellence.
- Outstanding leadership opportunity for program development and expansion
- Grow your subspecialty practice while sharing in general outpatient/inpatient support.
- 1:4 call covering 1 Hospital and 2 outpatient clinics
- 300+ bed Level 1 Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center with Tele Stroke Support
- Resources of the nationally recognized Advocate Aurora Health Care System
- Located in a desirable western suburb of Chicago with family friendly communities and easy access to O'Hare International Airport and all the amenities the metro Chicago area has to offer
Advocate Aurora Health is among the top health systems in the nation and the market leader in Neurosciences in the Chicagoland area with a system platform of over 100 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
As part of our Neuroscience service line you will contribute your skills combined with state-of-the-art medical technologies and caring treatment to deliver the high-quality, personalized care our patients deserve.
- Practice in our Clinics or Comprehensive and Primary Stroke Centers
- Extensive referral networks and outstanding consultants
- Inpatient and Tele-stroke Support
- Excellent Hospital, Administrative and Practice Support
- Candidates must be board eligible/certified in Neurology
- Niche opportunities for Fellowship Trained Neurologists
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Market competitive Compensation, Comprehensive benefits, sign on bonus and relocation
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States and a leading employer in the Midwest with 75,000 employees, including more than 22,000 nurses and the region’s largest employed medical staff and home health organization.
As a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, our system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care. Advocate Aurora is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology, and pediatrics.
Chicago is a vibrant city! With an international airport, Chicago is the travel hub of the Midwest. Chicago is home to major sports teams, theater, museums, dynamic city life, family friendly suburbs and excellent educational and medical training programs.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a big city, suburbs or become a part of a thriving small-town community, we can help you can choose a career to match your life!
For more information please forward your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Grow With Us in Chicago-All Neurology Specialties Welcome with Potential For Site Leadership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly