Advocate Aurora Health, a leading Midwest Health System seeks General Neurologists and all Neuro Subspecialists for locations throughout metro Chicago and surrounding suburbs. Bring your clinical and leadership interests to our expanding service line. We welcome your skills in......
- Neuro Vascular/Stroke
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerocis/Neuroimmunology
*Advocate Christ*Palos Heights*Lutheran General*Illinois Masonic*Trinity Hospital*Good Samaritan,*Dreyer Medical Center*
As part of our Neuroscience service line you will contribute your skills combined with state-of-the-art medical technologies and caring treatment to deliver the high-quality, personalized care our patients deserve.
- Practice in our Clinics or Comprehensive and Primary Stroke Centers
- Extensive referral networks and outstanding consultants
- Inpatient and Tele-stroke Support
- Excellent Hospital, Administrative and Practice Support
- Candidates must be board eligible/certified in Neurology
- Niche opportunities for Fellowship Trained Neurologists
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Market competitive Compensation, Comprehensive benefits, sign on bonus and relocation
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States and a leading employer in the Midwest with 75,000 employees, including more than 22,000 nurses and the region’s largest employed medical staff and home health organization.
As a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, our system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care. Advocate Aurora is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology, and pediatrics.
Chicago is a vibrant city! With an international airport, Chicago is the travel hub of the Midwest. Chicago is home to major sports teams, theater, museums, dynamic city life, family friendly suburbs and excellent educational and medical training programs.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a big city, suburbs or become a part of a thriving small-town community, we can help you can choose a career to match your life! Multiple opportunities for career growth in Illinois and Wisconsin.
Forward your CV and cover letter to schedule a call Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org