On behalf of Freedom Perkins, MD, Section Chief, Pediatric Neurology at Arkansas Children’s Hospital (ACH), CareerPhysician, the leader in academic pediatric executive search is pleased to inform you of the national search for qualified faculty candidates to join the division at the ACH Northeast campus.
The new neurologist will inherit the established practice of a retiring faculty member and enjoy practice in a new outpatient clinic that provides sub-specialty care to children in Northeast Arkansas, West Tennessee, and Southeast Missouri. Faculty enjoy excellent access and connection to the academic mission while maintaining a tremendous quality of life, and a balanced schedule that optimizes personal time and interests away from medicine.
- Associate Medical Directorship opportunity available for a physician who has interest in working with the Section Chief to develop and implement strategies for programmatic growth in Northeast Arkansas.
- Turn-key position, assuming the practice and patients of a highly respected pediatric neurologist with a 25+year history serving in collaboration with Arkansas Children’s Hospital. Practice in a newly renovated multi-specialty clinic with new equipment for EEG and telemetry.
- Ability to follow your patients and participate in scholarly activities at the ACH Little Rock campus, including weekly case reviews, monthly divisional activities, resident education, as well as research and quality improvement projects.
- Busy outpatient clinic with a broad spectrum of neurologic disorders, including epilepsy, headache disorders, movement disorders, neurodevelopment, spasticity and stroke. Opportunities to develop subspecialty areas of interest and multidisciplinary clinics are abundant.
- The compensation package for this role includes a competitive salary at the 80% tile, a $25,000 sign-on bonus, excellent benefits retirement package with strong institutional matching program, relocation assistance, yearly educational fund, and an educational-debt retirement program for qualified applicants.
- This position offers 4 days per week of outpatient clinic, with 1 day per week of administrative time and 2 nights of phone call only with no weekends or holidays.
- J-1 and H-1 visa support provided to qualified applicants.
- Located just 1 hour from Memphis and 2 hours from Little Rock, Jonesboro is one of Arkansas’ most progressive cities with one of the fastest community growth trajectories in the state. City resources include an excellent combination of family friendly amenities - superb public schools, pristine parks, aquatic parks, mountain biking trails and museums. The area also offers a growing restaurant scene located in the revitalized downtown near great boutiques and retail.
For more details about this opportunity, or if you would like to recommend an individual(s) who exemplifies the qualities we are seeking in a candidate, please contact Mark Lozano at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 469-553-9311. All interactions will remain confidential, and no inquiries will be made without the consent of the applicant. UAMS and Arkansas Children’s Hospital is an AA/EOE/ADA employer committed to excellence through diversity.