Connecticut Medical Group, an affiliate of Yale New Haven Health | Northeast Medical Group
Northeast Medical Group Multispecialty Center - North Haven, Connecticut
Yale New Haven Health (YNHHS), the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves. YNHHS includes five hospitals – Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial, Westerly and Yale New Haven Hospitals, several specialty networks and Northeast Medical Group, a non-profit medical foundation with several hundred community-based and hospital-employed physicians.
Connecticut Medical Group is the largest internal medicine and medical specialty practice in the New Haven area with 40 providers in 12 offices in Cheshire, East Haven, Branford, Guilford, Hamden, New Haven, North Haven and Woodbridge.
The ideal candidate will be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Neurology where you will practice General Neurology and work closely with a large primary care network affiliated with the Yale Medicine Department of Neurology.
Our practice has access to a network of exceptional providers allowing us to give our patients comprehensive and collaborative care for the best possible treatment and outcomes. We share the mission of practicing medicine that exceeds our patients' expectations by providing the highest quality of medical care and patient satisfaction in a cost efficient manner with advanced technology and team-coordinated care.
The North Haven Multispecialty Outpatient Center offers the following services:
- Primary care, cardiology, gastroenterology, gynecology, neurology and pulmonary medicine.
- Walk-in medical care, Laboratory services, X-rays and cardiology testing.Our opportunities provide the following
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Leadership opportunities
- Academic opportunities
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care
- Loan Repayment Assistance
- Competitive salary and bonus plans; benefits plans and more
- Private practice model
Located in beautiful Connecticut, the areas boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities. There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums and restaurants.
To learn more, please contact In-House Physician Recruiter:
Natasha Rotella at Natasha.Rotella@ynhh.org Phone: 203-502-6515