We are seeking a BE/BC General Neurologist or a Neurologist with fellowship training in Sleep or Clinical Neurophysiology to join a highly respected and long-established private practice in the Palm Beach/West Palm Beach area
This is 100% outpatient practice. There is an opportunity for a neurologist with a training in sleep to develop a subspecialty as there is a need for this expertise in the area. They have a strong need for neurologists interested in practicing general neurology and are highly supportive of neurologists interested in developing subspeciality practice along with a mix of general neurology. There are numerous opportunities in be involved in clinical trials through their research institute. This is a comprehensive neurology practice with an in office neurophysiology lab, infusion suite, state of the art equipment and a well trained staff with very low turnover.
The incumbent neurologists have fellowship training or expertise in Memory Disorders, Pediatric Neurology, Neuromuscular, Epilepsy and Headache
Compensation and Benefits:
- Work with a collegial Physician Owned and Managed Practice offering a very significant income for neurologists interested in a busy private practice and partnership option with no buy in
- Income guarantee with generous incentive
- Vacation, health insurance, malpractice….
Palm Beach/West Palm Beach
Imagine living where everyone comes to play!
Palm Beach is a very popular place for people to move to when they think of Florida as a possible choice for relocation. Here are several reasons Palm Beach is a top choice.
- Outstanding public and private secondary schools and universities
- International Airport
- Home to the Kravis Center for Performing Arts
- It’s the golf capital of the world.
- Beautiful warm coastal beaches
- City Place is comprised of 600,000 square feet of retail businesses, 20 restaurants, open-air plazas, cultural arts theater and private residences.
- It’s a big little city offering all the amenities found in a large metropolitan area without being overly congested
To learn more about these positions or to discuss your search criteria, please call or email CV to Ellen Politi, Physician Recruiter Cell 703-362-7409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org