Neurologist in Pennsylvania with Loan Repayment – H1b Sponsorship
WellSpan Neurology is looking for a Board-Certified General Neurologist to join their growing practice in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland.
- Position is 100% outpatient with 7-14 patients per day depending on visit type
- Opportunity to work a 4-day work week – great work/life balance!
- Practice located in a large modern facility that is part of a health campus
- Telestroke program in place in Chambersburg which is covered by our Stroke Neurologists
- Large referral base, well respected service in the community
- Subspecialty interests supported
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing Bonus and Educational Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
For Confidential Consideration Contact:
Cris Williams, Physician Recruiter
WellSpan Health 717-812-4487 Office
WellSpan Health – A Healthy Step Ahead
*Must be Board Certified/Board Qualified. Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Pennsylvania medical license.
Apply for Neurologist in Pennsylvania with Loan Repayment – H1b Sponsorship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly