General Neurology Opportunities – West and South Suburbs of Chicago
Northwestern Medicine is actively seeking BE/BC General Neurologists to join our growing neurosciences programs in the West and South Regions.
Expanding clinic opportunities available:
- Western suburbs: Outpatient clinic located in Geneva, IL with hospital privileges at NM Delnor Hospital, 179-bed community based hospital
- South suburbs: Outpatient clinic located in Orland Park, IL with hospital privileges at NM Palos Hospital, 425-bed community based hospital
- Employed full-time positions with Northwestern Medicine
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care
- EPIC electronic health record system wide
- The communities in the west and south suburbs are exceptional with excellent schools, parks, restaurants and plenty of amenities
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities across Chicago, the suburbs and Northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care. Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work.