Einstein Healthcare Network has provided compassionate, high-quality healthcare to anyone in need since 1866. We began with what was, in the late 1800's, a remarkable and forward-thinking creed: to provide medical care to the sick and wounded without regard to creed, color or nationality. Our primary mission remains true to the founder's intent. With our more than 570 employed specialty and primary care physicians, Einstein is able to provide the full spectrum of service to our community, from primary though quaternary care. Our primary service area is North Philadelphia whose population has significant medical needs and other challenges. Einstein is known for its mission of commitment to community and has gained a reputation for excellence, compassion and innovation.
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery is seeking outpatient neurologists to join its growing team at its Montgomery Campus less than 20 miles northwest of downtown Philadelphia, and Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. The Montgomery Campus is a beautiful new medical center that opened in 2012. The neurology team will work out of a new clinic 5-minutes from the Montgomery campus. The clinic is rapidly growing and is excited to welcome additional neurologists to the new location. Join us; make a difference.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- 100% Outpatient, or mixed-Inpatient/Outpatient Neurology
- Movement disorders & Headache would be particularly well-supported and could see up to 50% volume
- 8am-5pm schedule
- Half day administrative time on Fridays
- 15-18 patients per day (20 minutes for established, 40 minutes for new)
- Up to 6 weeks per year of inpatient, though outpatient only schedule also available
- Call 1:5 weekends, and roughly 1 weeknight per week or every other week
- Opportunity to work with residents 1-2 weeks per year at main campus, if interested
- MD or DO from an accredited US Medical School or Foreign Equivalent
- Completion of an ACGME Accredited Residency Program
- Completion of an ACGME Accredited Neurological Fellowship
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Medical, Dental, Vision PlansPension, 403(b), 457, Structured Portfolio Investment Plans
- PTO (32)
- CME (5), $3000 Allowance
- Sick Leave (12)
- Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Life Insurance
- Verizon / AT&T Discount 22%
Learn more about our home, Philadelphia.
Philadelphia is a vibrant and diverse city with vast amount of culture and history. With Washington D.C. and New York in close proximity, Philadelphia is an affordable city in the Northeastern United States. Philadelphia offers world class educational institutions, medical facilities, museums, entertainment, sports venues and restaurants.
- Visit Philadelphia – Provides information on events, restaurants, hotels, museums, music, performing arts and historic sites in and around the city. www.visitphilly.com
- City of Philadelphia – The official website of the city of Philadelphia offers information about resident services, property, licenses, permits, utilities and city-wide initiatives. www.phila.gov
- PHL Diversity – Showcases the city’s vibrant multicultural communities by providing multicultural events, exhibits, restaurants, places of worship and organizations. www.discoverphl.com/meet/phldiversity
- To learn about Einstein's Graduate Medical Education Program: www.einstein.edu/graduatemedicaleducation/default.aspx
- To learn more about Einstein's Neurology Department: https://www.einstein.edu/neurology