General Neurologist - University of Minnesota Physicians
The Department of Neurology at the University of Minnesota and UMPhysicians is recruiting a general neurologist for M Health Fairview – Woodbury Neurology clinic. Candidates who are committed to excellence in patient care, possess strong clinical skills, and have an interest in clinical investigation and education are encouraged to apply.
- As part of a multi-disciplinary team, this position will provide outpatient general neurology services on the University campus and community clinics.
- Limited inpatient call coverage is expected.
- Opportunities to supervise and train medical students, residents, and fellows.
- Opportunity to collaborate with innovative neuroscience physicians and researchers on clinical trial research and other academic activities.
- Enjoy limited inpatient call coverage and a strong primary care referral base.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul is a large metropolitan area with just over 3 million people.
- It consistently ranks as a best place to live offering a high quality of life and low cost of living.
- Strong education system, abundant sports and recreation, and thriving culinary and arts scene.
- Robust economy - many Fortune 500 companies call Minnesota home.
- Easy travel with Minneapolis-St. Paul International airport - Named top airport.
- Graduate of an accredited Neurology residency training program and Board Certified or Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure
- Ability to obtain and / or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
- Excellent teaching and interpersonal skills
M Health and Clinical Partnerships:
University of Minnesota Physicians providers practice at affiliated locations under the University of Minnesota Health (M Health) shared care delivery system. M Health represents a collaboration between University of Minnesota Physicians, University of Minnesota Medical Center and Fairview Health Services to create a nationally renowned academic health system that combines academic and community resources to provide the very best clinical care to patients and communities, while also supporting research and education across the joint healthcare delivery system.
The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (UMTC):
The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (UMTC), is among the largest public research universities in the country, offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional students a multitude of opportunities for study and research. Located at the heart of one of the nation's most vibrant, diverse metropolitan communities, students on the campuses in Minneapolis and St. Paul benefit from extensive partnerships with world-renowned health centers, international corporations, government agencies, and arts, nonprofit, and public service organizations.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply for General Neurologist - University of Minnesota Physicians
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly