Santa Barbara, CA – Seeking Neurohospitalist
Be the Neurohospitalist You Are Meant to Be
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be—on patient care and outcomes.
Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you’re ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You’ll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Seeking BE/BC in Neurology for Neurohospitalist positions
- Experience in acute stroke and inpatient consultative service required
- California license required
- EEG reading desired, but not required
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital – Santa Barbara, CA
- A 450-bed acute care teaching hospital and trauma center, largest of its kind between Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay Area
- Annual admissions of more than 20,000 patients and over 73,000 ED visits a year
- Renowned for breadth of services
- Located along the coast and nestled into the Santa Ynez Mountains make Santa Barbara an outdoor enthusiast’s dream
- Beautiful, Mediterranean climate with warm summers, mild winters, and sunny days throughout the year
- Santa Barbara also has a flourishing arts & entertainment scene with park concerts, the Children’s Fiesta Parade, and many special events throughout the year
- Enjoy dining and shopping options along the waterfront, exploring the 57 parks, or golfing at the Santa Barbara Golf Club – there is something for everyone!
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us!
Applicants Only. No Agencies Please.