Cleveland Clinic’s Neurological Institute is recruiting a full-time Neuromuscular Neurologist experienced in the care and investigation of patients with ALS and related disorders. Expertise in the specific area of nerve and muscle diseases is required as well as Board certification/board eligibility in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
The Neuromuscular Center at Cleveland Clinic specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and research of these and other neuromuscular disorders. Specialists at the Neuromuscular Center offer comprehensive care to achieve accurate diagnosis of nerve and muscle diseases and rely upon state-of-the-art treatment modalities to optimize quality of life.
We invite highly qualified candidates who are committed to excellence in patient care, possess strong clinical skills and have an interest in clinical investigation and education. The ideal candidate is one with experience in clinical trials and a demonstrated interest in basic or translational research in ALS. An endowed chair and significant funds for program development are available to the qualified candidate.
This dynamic position commands an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
Interested candidates, please include a current CV and cover letter with your application