Staff Physician - Neurology
Take on an important role within a world-class health system. Deliver award-winning patient care within a state-of-the-art setting. Take your practice to the next level. UCan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
As a skilled and compassionate clinician within our Faculty Practice Group’s Community Neurology division, you will provide exceptional patient care while also working to streamline processes to maximize customer satisfaction. You will:
· Respect privacy and dignity of patients, family members, visitors and co-workers
· Promptly refill all prescription medications
· Collaborate with other physicians, staff, home health, nursing home, and residential staff
· Communicate with patients via patient portal
· Participate in rotating PCP evening and weekend call schedule
· Coordinate care with provider, specialist or ancillary services
· Serve as role model for the profession and the organization
· Comply with HIPAA and confidentiality policies/procedures
· Ensure compliance with Department of Public Health, Joint Commission and other accreditation and regulatory agencies
To qualify, you will need to be:
· Board certified/eligible in neurology
· California licensed
· Experienced with Epic Systems
· A strong diagnostician with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· DEA licensed and ABPN certified
· Highly skilled in professional practice
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles. We are also home to the internationally-respected David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.