Academically-Affiliated Medical Center Near Boston is Seeking Outpatient Neurology Sub-Specialists!
6 days left
- Full Time
An academically-affiliated medical center near Boston is seeking outpatient neurologists to join its growing team. Sub-specialty interest in cognitive, MS and neuromuscular/EMG neurology will be well supported.
- A 335-bed tertiary care facility
- Level I Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Join a team of 34 physicians, 2 PhDs, and 13APCs
- Significant sub-specialty volume right from the start
- 1:8 general neurology call
- No stroke or trauma call for outpatient neurologists
- Neurology residents from affiliated university take the first call
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Faculty appointment available
Cognitive Neurology Highlights:
- Join Director and additional cognitive neurologist
- Third cognitive neurologist joining in 2022
- 5 CRAs dedicated to neurology clinical trials
MS Neurology Highlights:
- Join current MS specialist
- Social services and APP support
- Ongoing MS clinical trial research
Neuromuscular Medicine Highlights:
- Join division of 6 EMG specialists
- Two neurophysiology labs with immediate EMG volume available
- Collaborate with specialized ALS and Muscular Dystrophy Clinic teams
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Academically-Affiliated Medical Center Near Boston is Seeking Outpatient Neurology Sub-Specialists!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly