A large, Regional Medical Center in South Carolina is seeking board-eligible or board-certified outpatient neurologists to join its growing practice. The current neurology team consists of two full-time outpatient neurologists. Neurologists with subspecialty training in Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Headache, or Alzheimer's/Cognitive Disorders would be well supported. The team would also be excited to speak with General Neurologists as well.
Medical Center Highlights:
- 461-bed facility
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- 85-bed emergency department
- EEG/EMG & Sleep Lab on-site
- Financially stable and established program
- 100% Outpatient Position
- 1:3 Call schedule, phone-only call responsibilities
- Zero stroke call
- Opportunity to build a very productive and busy outpatient practice
- Subspecialty volume available in the context of general neurology
- Teaching: opportunity to teach family medicine residents
- Opportunity to join Hospital call, if desired
- Support for clinical trials
- H-1B Visa Support Available
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment available
This charming South Carolina is a perfect medium-sized southern town for you to explore. Located at the intersection of two major highways, this city has it all - eclectic dining options, entertainment, and close proximity to the Atlantic Ocean. The city is also a popular arts destination, Broadway musicals, Symphonies, and Country Music concerts are always on the city's calendar of events for its visitors and residents. If arts or cuisine aren't your preference, the city is less than 90 minutes from ever-popular Myrtle Beach. For physicians with families, there are a number of highly-ranked school districts, and even a 4-year accredited university.
Check out all of our positions here!