Florida Metro | 8 Neurology Positions | Behavioral |General| Neurohospitalist | Outpatient Neurology
Positions include: Division Director for Behavioral & Cognitive / General Neurology / Neurohospitalist / Epilepsy
Hospital-employed by a physician-friendly not-for-profit health system
- Collaborate with world-class specialists and departments including 10 very well-trained/skilled neurosurgeons and an Integrated Behavioral Health Program that KCA Firm just helped them establish in 2020
- Large Florida Healthcare system in a booming cosmopolitan city of 2,000,000+
- 3,200-bed system
- 15 acute care facilities (including Level I Trauma) and free-standing EDs
- 1,000 employed physicians
- $7,100,000,00 (Billion) in assets
- Home to 8 residency and 22 fellowship programs and counting quickly
- New Neurology Residency program (June 2021)
- Brand new state-of-the-art Neuroscience Institut
8 openings due to fast population and programmatic growth
- 3 General Neurology - outpatient or traditional practice options, optional residency involvement, no stroke call
- 4 Neurohospitalist - 14 shifts per month, flexible schedule including 7 on / 7 off
- 1 Epileptologist - 100% subspecialized, 2-bed EMU, 100% epilepsy, mostly outpatient, option to participate in 4-8 weeks of Inpatient Teaching Service training residents
- 1 Directorships: Behavioral & Cognitive- ($330,000 base salary, $40,000 Directorship Stipend…)
- Establish and build new service lines in a brand new Neuroscience Institute at the main medical hub
- Outpatient positions - inpatient services are managed by neurohospitalists
- Protected time for Academic and Administrative responsibilities
- 4-8 weeks/year: Inpatient Teaching Service training residents and participating in Grand Rounds and Resident Evaluations
Many physicians wait years or decades for opportunities like these to become available: high-income faculty and leadership positions in a highly requested Florida destination city. Timely inquiries recommended as all positions are subject to availability.
- $330,000 Base Salaries plus wRVU production
- $25,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $40,000 Medical Directorship stipend
- Comprehensive benefit package including retirement (403(b) and 457)
Live in a major Florida metro of 2,000,000+
- Booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and some of the best family amenities in the country
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars and business executives
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the system’s administration, senior leadership, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 450 physicians and executives find their dream jobs (including 50+ with this health system alone), and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking multiple general and fellowship-trained neurologists. Board Certification / Eligibility required. Positions are subject to availability Call today for additional information and consideration; Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
Michael Kedme, President, KCA Firm
Apply for Florida Metro | 8 Neurology Positions | Behavioral |General| Neurohospitalist | Outpatient Neurology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly