Colorado Permanente Medical Group (CPMG) is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Neurologist for our Skyline Medical Office located downtown Denver:
-General neurologist or subspecialist (headache, stroke, multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular, neurobehavioral) to work in well-staffed clinic environment with minimal call or after hours coverage
-EMG/NCS and paralytic injection skills are desired but not essential
-no stroke call or EEG readings required
- Providers with subspecialty training are able to focus in their area of interest. Specialties within the department include: multiple sclerosis, movement disorder, neuromuscular, neurobehavioral, neuro-ophthalmology, concussion, headache and epilepsy.
- Team of 14 Neurologists, 1 Physician Assistant, 2 clinical pharmacists dedicated to Neurology, and 2:1 staffing both with rooming staff and RNs.
- Call is approximately 1 in 11 and is without concurrent clinic duties with no stroke call .
- Desirable 8-5 schedule
Colorado Permanente Medical Group (CPMG) has an exclusive, integrated partnership with Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado. While we are separate organizations complementing one another, our missions are the same--to provide high-quality, affordable health care services and improve the health of our members and the communities we serve.
By offering care and coverage together, we help Coloradans thrive. We serve communities throughout Denver/Boulder, Northern and Southern Colorado.
As a CPMG physician, you’ll find fulfillment working alongside board-certified colleagues in a comprehensive array of specialties. Permanente Medicine allows you to practice evidence-based, patient-centered medicine in a culture that is collaborative, inclusive and committed to making a difference in people’s lives.
Our system combines quality resources, state-of-the-art facilities, an Epic-based electronic medical records system, and true experts who collaborate. Free from the pressures of practicing fee for service medicine, you can focus on what matters most--caring for your patients.
Partnering closely with our physician, CPMG professional staff use their expertise in business operations management, scheduling, analytics, human resources, communications, legal, finance and strategy to support high-quality care delivery.
Our team-based culture fosters a respectful and collegial environment where all people are treated with compassion.
Equity, Inclusion and Diversity
Colorado Permanente Medical Group (CPMG) is committed to Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity. CPMG has a focus on supporting all our physicians in an inclusive environment, identifying community healthcare disparities, and providing education and tools in order to provide culturally responsive care in order to mitigate these disparities. If you have an interest in Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our mission to improve the health of our members and communities that we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, age or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
CPMG offers a Market-leading benefit package, which includes:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Professional liability coverage (occurrence-based)
- 401(k) and Defined Benefit Retirement Plan (Cash Balance)
- Vacation, holidays, sick and educational leave with funds
- In-house CME opportunities
- Pay range: Exempt; minimum $264,362 to maximum $311,014. *Salary will be based on education and/or years of experience.