Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Multiple Sclerosis/Neuroimmunology at Hartford HealthCare
2 days left
Nurse Practitioner / PA – Multiple Sclerosis / Neuroimmunology
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare has a new opportunity available for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to provide outpatient care to MS patients at the quickly growing and established Multiple Sclerosis Center located in Southington, CT.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- The advanced practitioner provides comprehensive, quality based care for patients with nervous system and immunology diseases, which is mostly Multiple Sclerosis patients however may include other neuroimmunology diseases, through participating in the medical management of patients, achieving or maintaining optimal health status, managing disease, and reducing risk of illness.
- A robust MS dedicated team including MA’s, Administrative Assistants, Nurses, and Social Workers.
- Monday through Friday 5 8’s with no call!
- Monthly programmatic team meetings and the potential opportunity for involvement in future clinical trials.
- Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, and CME reimbursement.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected Hartford HealthCare’s Office of Advanced Practice - an internal organization committed to the growth and development of our Advanced Practitioners, and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness.
Eligibility to be licensed as a Physician Assistant (PA), Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP), or Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) is required. 1 year of experience practicing as an APP is required, or 2 years of RN experience within MS or neurology for New Grad Nurse Practitioners. MS or neurology experience is highly preferred.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Multiple Sclerosis Center at Hartford HealthCare’s Ayer Neuroscience Institute. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To learn more please contact Ben Eberly, Advanced Practitioner Recruiter:
Call / Text: 860-324-0073
Apply for Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Multiple Sclerosis/Neuroimmunology at Hartford HealthCare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly