Outstanding Opportunity for General Neurologist with Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology
The Baptist Neurological Institute, Northeast Florida’s premier center for treatment of neurological conditions of the spine and brain, is actively seeking a GENERAL NEUROLOGIST to join the rapidly-growing and highly-distinguished clinical team.
Ideal candidates will have Board Certification and Fellowship training or experience in EPILEPSY, GENERAL NEUROLOGY AND CLINICAL NEUROPHYSIOLOGY and will demonstrate the desire to be an integral member of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team.
Successful candidates will have interest in EEG interpretation, general neurology consultations, and expertise/desire to care for neurology patients in support of system-wide cerebrovascular initiatives.
RENOWNED NEUROLOGICAL PROGRAM
Baptist Health is recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a regional leader in neurology and neurosurgery and has been chosen as Northeast Florida’s “Most Preferred” health care provider since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
One of the largest private health system integrated neurology groups in the Southeast United States.
The Baptist Health system-wide stroke program also features three Certified Primary Stroke Centers and three free-standing emergency centers certified by Joint Commission as Acute Stroke Ready. Plans to build an EMU to compliment out 24 bed closed Neuro ICU
As a clinically integrated and highly-coordinated team, Baptist Medical Center South, Baptist Medical Center Beaches and Baptist Medical Center Nassau offer neurological expertise backed by the tertiary services and capabilities of Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville including Florida's only Neurologic Emergency Medicine Center.
Nationally Recognized Facility
Baptist Medical Center South is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top five hospitals in Florida. The facility is an integral part of the coastal community of Northeast Florida, providing a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services. Baptist Medical Center South is part of Baptist Health, the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation.
- 291 beds
- 114,000+ outpatient visits
- 50,000+ emergency visits
- 21,000+ admissions
The Baptist Health system-wide stroke program features three primary stroke centers in addition to the comprehensive center. Care of Acute Stroke patients at the 4 Baptist Medical Centers, 3 Free-standing ERs and 2 affiliated hospitals under Coastal Health are coordinated by credentialed Baptist Tele-stroke providers.
WORLD FAMOUS QUALITY OF LIFE
• Northeast Florida is alive with miles of beaches and waterways, professional sports teams, a strong economy, championship golf courses, exceptionally diverse cultural and recreational opportunities and abundant natural resources.
• The area serves as home to some of the best cost of living and quality of life experiences that the Sunshine State has to offer.
• Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for families of all ages.
• Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
Apply for Outstanding Opportunity for General Neurologist with Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly