5 days left
- Full Time
Come grow with Mercy Kids!
Mercy Children’s Hospital in St. Louis is seeking a Pediatric Neurologist to join the established program within our affiliated Mercy Clinic in St. Louis County, Missouri.
About Mercy Children’s Hospital:
- 98 bed NICU, 12 bed PICU, and 45 IP Pediatric beds
- Over 9,000 births annually, with 1,340 NICU admissions a year
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage
- Excellent pediatric anesthesia, radiology and pathology
- Powered by more than 700 pediatricians and family doctors in partnership with 125 pediatric specialists
- Over 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern 12-bed unit
- High-risk Maternal/Fetal Medicine program
- Member of Children’s Hospital Association
- Mercy Clinic Children’s Heart Center
- Have an outpatient clinic, provide inpatient care and perform EEG readings
- Receive practice management services
- Share call with the other Pediatric Neurologist
- Receive relocation assistance and malpractice coverage
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group.
Mercy is one of the nation’s most highly integrated, multi-state health care systems, including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, more than 4,000 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners and 40,000-plus co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Apply for Pediatric Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly