Interventional Neurology opportunity in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO
One of the largest health systems in Colorado and Kansas is excited to welcome an interventional neurologist to its hospital in the Colorado Springs area. The new neurologist will practice in a state of the art hospital that is currently a primary stroke center with plans to quickly achieve comprehensive status.
- 500+ beds
- Primary stroke center with plans to become comprehensive
- The Hospital is the market leader
- Large catchment area
- Dedicated neuro-ICU
- Abundant interventional volume (both thrombectomy and elective)
- Will team with endovascular neurosurgeon
- No general neurology or outpatient work (unless desired)
- Will be the “face” of the stroke program
- Plan is for Q3 call
- Competitive fixed salary with additional pay for call
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Interventional Neurology opportunity in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly