No Hospital Call Outpatient Neurology Opportunity in Stunning Billings, Montana!
A nonprofit health care organization in Billings, Montana, is seeking a fully outpatient neurologist (no hospital call) and a pediatric neurologist to join its dynamic and comprehensive neurology service line.
- 286-bed hospital
- Primary Stroke Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Largest tertiary care hospital in Montana
- DBS neurosurgeon on staff
- State-of-the-art technology
- Awarded Truven Health Analytics 100 Top Hospitals honor
Adult Neurology Highlights:
- 100% outpatient position
- No hospital call, the hospital is covered by a neurohospitalist service
- Join 3 other outpatient neurologists in this well-established practice
- Very Flexible patient scheduling
- General neurology opportunity
- Sub-specialty interest in EEG/Epilepsy, EMG/neuromuscular neurology, and movement disorders welcome and well-supported, in context of general neurology
- Research and teaching opportunities available
- A collaborative and collegial environment between hospital and clinical team
- J-1 and H-1b visa support available
- A highly competitive compensation package, base plus productivity bonus
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for No Hospital Call Outpatient Neurology Opportunity in Stunning Billings, Montana!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly