NEUROLOGIST or NEUROLOGY PHYSICIAN in Asheville, North Carolina
The Charles George VA Medical Center, Asheville, North Carolina, is seeking a full-time board certified/board eligible Neurologist or Neurology Physician to join our Section
• Work schedule 8:00am-4:30pm
• Outpatient clinic, general neurology, 5 days/wk. Telemedicine access available
• Outpatient Infusion Center available on site
• Hospital service is 100% consultative
• Call 1:3
• Robust Federal Employee Benefits Package
• Physicians earn 26 paid vacation days and 13 paid sick days per annum, in addition to 10 paid Federal Holidays.
Charles George VA Medical Center is a 257 authorized bed level 1c complexity facility which offers primary, secondary and tertiary diagnostic and therapeutic health services in medicine, surgery, rehabilitation medicine, mental health, skilled nursing home care, and palliative care. CGVAMC has earned a 5-Star rating for the last four years, in the top 10% of VA hospitals nationally, and has ranked #1 in VA Patient Experience for the last three years.
Asheville, NC located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, is a magnet for outdoor enthusiasts, who have their pick of hiking, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, hot air ballooning and many other activities. Crafts and music thrive in Asheville and local universities have a large array of educational and cultural opportunities.