Young multi-subspecialty 12-member group seeking their next colleague!
Recruiting Neurologists - with and without fellowship training.
Opportunity to practice in an area of tremendous growth. Multiple locations in California to choose from.
Excellent compensation package! Clearly defined partnership track.
- Generous paid time off. CME, relocation, malpractice and professional expense stipends.
- Opportunity for academic involvement/position; Flexible work/call schedule; Tremendous opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- The Neuroscience Institute is a partnership between the leading hospitals and independent group of physicians - soon to be 13 and growing, providing comprehensive neurological care encompassing all aspects of neurological sub-specialties including epilepsy, neurophysiology, neuro-critical care, vascular neurology and neuro-endovascular surgery. The group also has contractual affiliations with other regional healthcare organizations.
- New graduates welcome to apply; Enjoy unmatched fellowship and camaraderie from experienced colleagues in a robust program that handles the entire spectrum of neurological disorders. Group has established exceptionally robust and successful programs in Interventional Neuroradiology, Epilepsy, and Neurological Critical Care.
- Visa - H-1B sponsorship available. Can consider J-1 waiver.
Multiple locations to choose from. The diverse community offers an excellent and affordable environment to live and raise the family. The area includes several upscale residential communities with great school systems. The city is centrally located to many urban as well as natural attractions. Recreational opportunities such as golf, sailing, beaches and excellent dining are abundant in the region.
For more information, please contact 617.849.0321 or email@example.com