Neurology Opportunities with established Employer in Abingdon, Virginia
Johnston Memorial Hospital and an Employed Neurology Group, located in Historic Abingdon, Virginia are currently seeking BE/BC, Full Time, Adult Neurology Physicians. Qualified candidates will join our established, patient focused practice. EEG and EMG experience required.
1 FTE: Out-Pt Neuro Clinic Opening (1 FTE):
- Candidate will work Full Time in our Out-Patient Clinic, provide M-F morning consult services to Johnston Memorial Hospital
- NO Evening Call and NO Weekend Call! Evening and Weekend Call provided by outside Tele-Neuro Company
- Adults Only - No Peds
1 FTE: In-Pt Neuro Hospitalist Opening (1 FTE):
- Full Time at Johnston Memorial Hospital
- Candidate employed by System Employer Group
- Schedule: M-F (8am to 5pm) No evening or weekend call!
Qualified Candidates will receive the following incentives:
- Competitive Annual Compensation
- Production Bonus Based on Work RVUs and Performance Bonus
- Generous Sign On Bonus
- Educational Loan and Relocation Assistance
- Out-Patient Clinic Conveniently located in Medical Office Building connected to Hospital
- Work within new JMH Facility, opened Summer 2011
- Full Benefits and Paid Malpractice
- Opportunities to work with Medical Students and Residents
- Certified Primary Stroke Center located at JMH
About Johnston Memorial Hospital:
Johnston Memorial Hospital is a 116-bed modern medical facility located in Abingdon, Virginia. Built in 2011, it’s the first “green” hospital in Southwest Virginia certified by LEED and Energy Star. The facility offers a wide range of services including a a 24-hour interventional cardiology program, critical care services, diagnostic imaging services, emergency services, a family birth center with a full-time pediatric hospitalist team, women’s services, laboratory services with direct access testing, outpatient rehabilitation services, palliative care, a sleep center and surgical services including an Outpatient Surgery Center. Johnston Memorial Hospital is also home to a Regional Cancer Center, which provides comprehensive cancer treatment that includes medical and radiation oncology, diagnostic radiology and laboratory services. Johnston Memorial prides itself on addressing the primary care needs throughout the region through its Dr. S. Hughes Melton Family Medicine Residency Program and Internal Medicine Residency Program, as well as an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency program, which supports the Appalachian Highlands Community Dental Center.
Nestled in the Virginia Highlands, Abingdon is within driving distance of Roanoke, Asheville, Knoxville, and Nashville and is home to an excellent school system and a wealth of social, community, and religious organizations. This small town is known for bigger-city amenities. If you're seeking the perfect balance of personal and professional growth, you won't find a better home than Johnston Memorial Hospital.
Ballad Health Senior Physician Recruiter
Apply for Neurology Opportunities with established Employer in Abingdon, Virginia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly