Zero-Call Outpatient Neurology Opportunity on Florida's Gulf Coast
A gulf coast hospital is recruiting additional outpatient neurologists to join their well-established practice. The neurology program is very active and excited to welcome neurologists with subspecialty interests in addition to general neurology. Neurologists with subspecialty training in movement disorders and epilepsy would be well supported. This is a 100% outpatient position with no call requirements.
- Two hospitals in coverage area
- Neurology program is housed at a 300-bed comprehensive stroke center with a NCCU and stroke unit
- Teaching opportunities available with rotating psychiatry, internal medicine, and primary care residents
- Opportunity to establish a very productive practice
- Monday - Friday Schedule (Zero Call)
- Immediate general neurology volume
- Parkinson’s and DBS interests would be very well supported to partner with neurosurgeon
- Opportunity for inpatient hospital coverage, if desired
Check out all of our positions here!