Northeastern Ohio Inpatient Stroke Opportunity
4 days left
- Full Time
A Northeastern Ohio Medical Group is seeking an inpatient stroke neurologist to join their growing Neurology Service at its neuroscience institute. The inpatient stroke neurologist will be on a 7-on/7-off schedule. The medical group is affiliated with a regional health system whose award-winning team offers a multidisciplinary approach to treating neurological disorders and conditions.
Medical Center Highlights:
- Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center
- Ranked one of America’s 100 Best stroke care hospitals
- Dedicated Neuro-ICU
- In-house laboratory and radiology services
- 7-on/ 7-off schedule
- APP support available
- Shared tele-stroke call rotation and additional compensation available
- Teaching support and faculty appointment with nearby medical school
- Research support
- Employed position offering competitive compensation, benefit package and incentives such as signing bonus, education loan assistance, relocation, and CME allowance
About the area:
Situated among the rolling hills of the Western Reserve Valley along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within close proximity of many major cities and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. The city is a thriving heartland city and provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access, and a thriving climate for healthcare, education, and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Northeastern Ohio Inpatient Stroke Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly