Multiple Subspecialty Neurology Opportunities at a Large Health System in Hawaii
7 days left
- Full Time
A large medical center in Honolulu, Hawaii is excited to hire additional neurologists to join their neurosciences program. Memory Disorders volume is the program's top needs, however, Neuroinfectious Diseases and General Neurology interests would also be well supported.
- Subspecialized and General Neurology opportunities
- Memory Disorders, Neuroinfectious Diseases, and General Neurology interests well supported
- Program leadership role available for qualified candidates
- Clinical trials and investigator-initiated research available
- Internal seed funding for research and opportunities for local community foundation grants
- Dedicated clinical research coordinators and clinical data analysts
- Faculty appointment and teaching opportunities
- Hospitalists admit patients
- Neuro-trained APP support
- On-site infusion suite
Honolulu is the capital and largest city in the State of Hawaii. Honolulu is located along the southeast coast of the Island of Oahu. Sometimes called “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the third largest Hawaiian island. The city is a major hub for international business and is a major portal into the mainland United States. The city famously hosts a diverse variety of east-west and Pacific cultures, cuisine, and traditions. As of 2015, Honolulu was ranked high on world livability rankings and was also ranked as the 2nd safest city in the United States. Honolulu's tropical climate lends itself to year-round activities. In 2004, Men's Fitness magazine named Honolulu the fittest city in the US. Whether you’re hiking atop iconic Leahi (Diamond Head), enjoying some of Hawaii’s best shopping, or simply unwinding on the sands of the island’s beautiful beaches, you’ll find variety at every turn in Honolulu and Oahu.
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Multiple Subspecialty Neurology Opportunities at a Large Health System in Hawaii
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly