Prestigious Southern California Medical Center seeking a Research-focused Vascular Neurologist
3 days left
A large academic Medical Center in Los Angeles, California is seeking an experienced vascular-trained neurologist to join their team at their Comprehensive Stroke Center. The current team of two has a third joining in the summer and will be looking to add a fourth for a mixed clinical and research or research-focused role. The team is very excited to welcome energetic colleagues looking to be part of a dynamic group. The team prides itself on its active and involved approach to training, as well as their flexibility and commitment to supporting each other.
- 800-bed hospital
- Level 1 trauma center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center Designation
- Graduate Education Programs in Biomedical Sciences and Imaging
- Ranked in the top 15, nationwide for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- One of the largest hospital complexes in the Western US
- Ranked in the top 10 in the nation by US News & World Report
- 75% Research, 20% clinical, and 5% teaching arrangement available; Up to 100% research if supported by funding
- Leadership opportunities potentially available
- Opportunity and full support for clinical trials, basic science/wet-lab, or a combination of both
- Monthly Schedule (flexible): One week per month is spent on service with support from residents and stroke fellows and one week per month doing telestroke and doing trans-cranial dopplers. 1/2 day of stroke clinic and 1/2 day of general neurology clinic with residents each month.
- Participate in strategic and operational planning
- Faculty appointment and prior teaching experience would be ideal
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Prestigious Southern California Medical Center seeking a Research-focused Vascular Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly