General Neurology Opportunity: Outpatient only | Live in the heart of New England
Trinity Health Of New England invites applications for a full-time, outpatient Neurologist opening available in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Board certification or eligibility in Neurology
- Eligible for medical licensure in Massachusetts
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life in an outpatient neurology practice with telehealth support for after-hour calls and inpatient consults
- Established referral network allows for quick ramp-up
- Maintain a full-scope, comprehensive practice yet have the ability to specialize in any area of interest
- Practice in the heart of New England with numerous resources and support
- Fully integrated EPIC EMR
- Comprehensive benefits offering to include health, life, dental, retirement with match, CME allowance, paid malpractice with tail coverage and generous time off (27 days + 6 paid holidays)
About Trinity Health Of New England
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to the full spectrum of preventive, acute, and post-acute care, all delivered with the triple aim of better health, better care, and lower costs for our patient populations.
In New England, our hospitals, walk-in clinics, medical offices, specialized facilities, affiliated institutions, and foundations serve a population of nearly 3 million people.
As a dynamic part of Trinity Health, based in Livonia, Michigan, and one of the nation's largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems, Trinity Health Of New England is uniquely positioned to advance health care through alliances with the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University, and through our own research institutions dedicated to the development of primary care, new treatments for cancer and MS, and much more.
Candidates, please email a copy of Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org